This privacy statement sets out how mothercare.com will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions. Bello Babies is a trading name of J.O. Babies LTD. Bellobabies.co.uk is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
Bellobabies.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us.
what we collect
We collect the following information:
- Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
- When you register with us to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address. You can also provide us with more information about you and your family so that the details of offers and products we send you will be more suited to your circumstances.
what do we do with the information we gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping
- To analyse the use of the mothercare.com website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, to people who have purchased goods from our site as part of our customer care procedures.
To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information for Bello Babies, which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided unless you have asked us not to do so when you registered as a user on this site.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
how do i manage cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings. You can check how to manage cookies by clicking on the link below which relates to your browser:
If your web browser is not detailed above or you are using a mobile device, please consult your user manual or online help guide for details on how to control cookies. To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, you may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please remember that all of the links above are third party websites. We do not endorse them and are not responsible for their contents.
what happens if i disable cookies?
If you disable cookies it may affect the service you receive from our website. For example you may not be able to:
- view images
- add items to your basket or buy them
- see other customers' reviews or write reviews
Please remember that if you wish to disable cookies you will need to do this each time you visit our website.
Our Cookies Policy does not cover any third party websites that are linked to Bello Babies. If you click through to these websites, they may set cookies on your computer. To understand which cookies are used by these companies and how they use your data, please read their privacy and cookies policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for these third party websites.